Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hey Ho!!!

Hey Worldy...

Honestly I have been wanting to scream out and boast about myself... But you know how parents are!!! (Mommy is really lazy) Pilu maushi gave up on Mommy.. Neha maasi , I guess forgot :P
U know how aunts are!!!!

Oh lemme introduce myself..

Me's OneShotPillay the world of Raji and Nishit Pillay. I am the creativity of the mentioned 2. And boy what a creation I am. Simply Awesome. (BTW Neha maasi wanted me named awesome Pillay)

I am 13 weeks old. Growing fast and strong.

My mommy had a peek at me and she went crazy. She couldn't stop laughing. She went mad and was so excited that I had fingers and legs and hands. Weirdo Mum... (Actually no.. i am so cute.. she had to go crazy)

Dads not seen me yet. Although he saw my pics. It was not clicked from an SLR sorts. Not the most perfect picture, I must say. Irrespective of the pic, i am reiterating, I am cute. (Pilu Maushi said so)

I live in a watery world. My mums carrying me around. Dads not that privileged ;) . I am guessing by the feel of it, my mom adores me. She keeps talking to me and keeps moving her hand around her belly. She keeps still and waits for me to make a movement. But I am playing pricey. I am going to take my own sweet time to make her crazier.

Dads taking care of mum. So via via he is taking care of me. He talks to me. I know it. But i get confused. He calls me baby and mum also baby. So suddenly I'll hear "baby" only to realize he is talking to mom. Somebody explain it to him.

Time for me to take a nap. Will be seeing you guys around soon.
Ciao!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment