Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Guessing Game

The answer to which lies within me.


Apart from the excitement surrounding my birth. There is one more hoop-hoola doing the rounds. My gender.


I don’t get, why the importance. I mean irrespective of it “I” am important.


But it seems like it’s a good pass time for the so called adults. There seems to be myths surrounding how to detect my gender.

Some say my cute prego mom is looking “not-good”. So that means I am a boy.

She is carrying big. So I am a girl.

My heart beat says I am a girl.

Some just feel by instinct that I am a girl/boy.

I like to hear the discussion. I like to bask in the glory that I know the secret. I am excited to see my mom’s reaction when I am out there. That’s the guessing game I am playing. I am wondering how my mum and dad are going to react when they see me.

Not much time left to unravel the mystery. Till then ciao. Need to get back to my work, of preparing to come out and meet you guys out there.


Oh the stubborn cervix. Its an effort to dilate it. I am not having it as easy as you guys think!!! Aaah!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG I loved the concept of your blog...you write so well!!!Keep Penning

    Do participate in my givewaway at
    http://fashionquotient.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting writing! I wldn't have thought of that.

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete