Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Lights Camera "ACTION"

Huff Huff Puff Puff!!!!!!!!
Am I gaining strength or what!!! My hands legs move. Its kinda fun. The only way to pass my time, while I float around in Mommy's tummy.

The bonus point is, mommy gets extremely excited when I do my routine exercises. Silly her!!! She will shout it out to the world. "my baby moved".
I am like "duh". Whaddya expect !!!

I even played hide and seek with her. I did meditation instead of exercise (basically she couldnt feel me). And you guessed it right. 3 days and she got paranoid. Popped the question "Why aint OSP kicking?".

Pilu maushi even asked to call the doctor. And she did.

Before she got out of hand, I decided exercise was the best. It keeps me in shape you see. And it keeps mum happy too. I like to keep her happy.

Obviously she got dad involved too in her question mark. But he is a cool man. He kept talking to me hoping I would come out of my meditation.
I finally gave up, they wont let me swim in peace.

So here I am. Kicking away to glory and love. (Psst Psst.. I am certain she wont be so thrilled if I kick her when I am out there with you guys)


P.S I am 20 weeks new now.

1 comment:

  1. AB!! You are growing up to be a naughty baby!! But dont worry.. i like that! Im sure even Mommy does!! :P
    Ive heard ur mommy going all silly when u go about doing ur routine exercise.. how i wish i could feel it too.. and go all silly myself too!!
    Mmuuaaahh!! Luv ya loads! :)

    ReplyDelete